Thursday, June 2, 2011

Front brakes Rotors Rattle!?

Ok so I had to replace my calipers bc one of them locked up so I had to replace the Rotors and pads while I was at it. When I got it back I noticed a rattle coming from the brakes. I thought it was the Break pads, that maybe they forgot to install the clips back on, but I checked and they are on there. it seems to be the actual rotors doing the rattle. I dont think that the caliper bracket is loose, but im not 100 percent sure. So I took it to the guy who changed it he basically couldnt figure it out. He showed me how the old rotors didnt have the hole for the screws, but the new ones do. The car doesnt have the hole for the screw to go in! so it leaves me wondering what is the problem



Has anyone had this problem? What do you think it is?Front brakes Rotors Rattle!?many cars and trucks have many ways to hold rotor tight and usually is the wheel that keeps it tight so with out knowing what Model and make we have no idea what you got. But it sure sounds like the wrong rotor on the wrong car to me.